Why should your organisation become an ACCA Approved Employer?
Over 8,500 organisations worldwide are ACCA Approved Employers. The ACCA Approved Employer programme recognises employers’ high standards of staff training, accountancy resources and development for their ACCA members:
ACCA Approved Employer status:
- provides formal recognition that your organisation is committed to providing learning and development opportunities to its finance staff – which will enhance your organisation’s reputation as an employer
- provides an accessible global standard which enables organisations to compare their learning and development support against a global benchmark, enhancing your brand
- provides fast-track specific ACCA business processes – your trainees and/or members can benefit depending on which approval stream you choose
- can help you bring talented people into your organisation.
- ACCA Approved Employers also have access to publications and resources addressing staff recruitment, retention and development, as well as access to hot topic events.
In summary, the Approved Employer programme provides an overall framework within which ACCA can help to support your organisation’s trainees and members.
Approved Employer programme streams
The ACCA Approved Employer programme has three streams:
Join this stream if you want recognition for your existing in-house training and to simplify your ACCA trainee membership application process.
Join this stream to support the continuing professional development (CPD) of your qualified finance professionals.
This stream enables your organisation to train ACCA staff for practising certificates.