We are pleased to announce improvements we have introduced to the exam entry process.
The benefits to you include:
Greater flexibility and choice
ACCA has made important changes to entering for exams, including changing the closing dates. All the essential information you need to remember is listed below. You can now:
- enter for exams all year round
- enter for one of the next two exam sessions
- add exams until the end of the standard entry closing date (the appropriate early or standard fee will apply, depending on when additional exams are added)
- remove exam entries made until the end of the standard entry closing date
- amend exam centre, stream or variant without charge until the end of the standard exam entry closing date.
ALL OF THESE NEW BENEFITS ARE EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE FOR EXAM ENTRIES MADE ONLINE.
Please note you will not be able to enter for exams if you are awaiting results from a previous session. If you are awaiting results, you will be able to enter for the June and December exams after results have been released on 8 August and 8 February, respectively.
With the introduction of the online early exam entry period and fee, you can enter for your exams before 8 September for December exams or 8 March for June exams and save yourself (or your family or boss) some money.
The exam fees for early, standard and late exam entry are listed below.
Quick and simple
Entering for exams online is quick and convenient. You will receive instant confirmation that you have been entered for the exams, saving you valuable time to do more important things - like studying for them!
Please note the following:
- The early and late exam entry period only applies if you enter for exams online.
- Discounts only apply for early online exam entry for paper-based exams (held in June and December) and not computer-based exams (CBEs).
- The standard exam entry closing date, for both online and paper exam entries, is 8 October for December exams and 8 April for June exams. If you register after this date, you will have to pay the late exam entry fee; late entry option is only available online.
- All deadlines for exam entry are midnight UK time.
- The late exam entry facility does not allow you to amend an existing exam entry (for example change a variant or add further papers). In addition, first time entries submitted during the late entry period cannot be amended at a later date.
- Before entering for exams, please refer to the exam progression rules page.
If you're still not convinced registering online is the way to go and you complete the paper-based exam entry form, this must be received at ACCA's exams department in the UK by the specified standard closing dates above. Please remember to allow time for postal delivery.
Ready to apply for exams? Then why not enter for them now online at myACCA.
Easy to remember dates
The closing dates for early, standard and late exam entry are easy to remember - 8 is the date!